Mailing Address

Sister Amy Beutler
P.O. Box 2203
Kolonia FM 96941
Pohnpei

Monday, January 20, 2014


Hey,
Sister Fatongia left on Thursday and now I am in a three-some for my last transfer. It has been a bit of a challenge trying to combine the Sapwalap and Mesihsou areas and plan splits with only one car. There are so many people to teach in both areas. We are hoping that a sister gets sent to us soon. We heard there are a couple in the Phillipines waiting for their visa. Things are going well though. it is pretty tight squeezing three sisters into our little house. we have to stack our mattresses every morning to we have room to walk and study. I'm still just loving my mission. I have a lot of work to do before the end. We had a baptism on Saturday for Silo. His wife was so excited. He was the one that was supposed to be our Christmas baptism. he made it this time.
Love y'all,
Sister Beutler

No comments: