Mailing Address

Sister Amy Beutler
P.O. Box 2203
Kolonia FM 96941
Pohnpei

Monday, September 23, 2013

I hardly remember this week much. I had the eye sickness that the little kittens get when the gooberies glue their eyes shut. The medicine I took for it kind of put me in a haze. We went out teaching and I remember feeling the spirit but besides teaching lessons I don't remember much else from this week.
Sister Komra has been making a bigger effort to speak more Pohnpien this week and we always have plenty of humorous moments with that. Yesterday after a new investigator prayed at the end of the lesson she asked if she gave a good prayer. Sis. Komra replied by saying "Ke sehse kapakap (you don't know how to pray)." The lady gave her quite the look. :)
Everyone please continue praying for Pohnpei. We are so close to getting a stake here and that comes with a lot of opposition for the church. It's nothing that the Lord can't fix though with the prayers of the saints. 
Mom, I've been trying to imagine you scuba diving and I just can't do it. You'll have to send a picture for proof. That's really exciting that you and dad got to attend such an awesome baptismal service. We have a senior couple leaving Pohnpei the same time as you two and they are starting to get to where they are just trying to get everything done before they leave too. 
Becky I still want to see your house pictures.
Love you all,
Sister Beutler

No comments: