Mailing Address

Sister Amy Beutler
P.O. Box 2203
Kolonia FM 96941
Pohnpei

Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello All

It's sounds like you all had a good 4th of July. I'm glad and I would like to hear more about this amazing run of Jacob's. Is this my brother Jacob or nephew Jacob that the momma is talking about. I'd also like to wish my nephews a happy birthday too!
I was also invited to the celebration at the American Embassy here in Pohnpei. We got to go to it for our lunch hour after district meeting. The Elders got there in time for the food but by the time I got there the food was all gone and the party was pretty much finished. It was fun to see inside the Embassy Courtyard with all the decorations though. Mom and Dad I am interested to see your cowboy outfits. Any pictures?
I have been dreaming about cousin Joshua Lowery. How is he?
This week was another good week. Yesterday we went to contact a referral and the lady at the house told us she was gone. We asked is we could share a message with her and she happily sat down to listen. As we were about to sing the opening song she stopped and said she needed to tell us something. She then confessed that she had lied to us and that she was the referral we were looking for. It was a strange/awkward/funny situation but we went on ahead with having a  lesson and it turned out well.  
Yesterday morning we went out in the pouring rain to wake up our investigators for church. Not a soul was awake in the whole little village and we felt funny just walking in their nahs' and getting them up, so that didn't turn out as expected. Rainy Sundays are always hard for getting people to church. 
I'm staying healthy and my happiest moments are when I'm out proselyting. I love meeting new people every day and teaching them about our Heavenly Father and  Savior. 
Love you all lots and lots,
Sister Beutler
Mom and Dad, this is the picture that I thought looked a lot like one of yours.
 

No comments: