Mailing Address

Sister Amy Beutler
P.O. Box 2203
Kolonia FM 96941
Pohnpei

Monday, August 19, 2013

This has been an interesting week. Maybe it's the fact that school will be starting soon but nobody seems to have time to meet with us. We have days filled will so many appointments that it looks like we won't even be able to handle them. Then we get out and almost everything seems to fall through. On Thursday we spent 4 hours just trying to find anybody that would let us sit down with them. We made a lot of return appointments but no lessons. Hopefully someone from all that finding turns out to be a good investigator.
I'm sure you all pray for me already but if I could ask anything from all of you at home, please pray for the people I'm teaching in this little part of the world. Some of my investigators really need a miracle.
I don't know if any of you remember me talking about Mither, she's the lady that has been waiting for 20 years for missionaries to teach her. Anyway, she has gone for a whole week now without smoking! Now she just needs to get married but we're in the process of getting that all put together.

Well, have a good week my family. Count your blessings name them one by one.
Sister Beutler

No comments: