Mailing Address

Sister Amy Beutler
P.O. Box 2203
Kolonia FM 96941
Pohnpei

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dear Family,
 
This week we have been able to teach lots of new investigators that actually really want to participate in the discussions and know what we have to teach. It has been a good change. As we take the members out teaching I've realized how much work we have to do with the less actives. They point out all sorts of people that have joined the church and fallen away. I have to remember that we can only work with so many people at once so I don't get overwhelmed. So many members go back to their saukau and beetlenut and then eventually fall away because they don't feel worthy to go to church.
 
For our service we helped a member family dig a trench by their pig pen so the pen wouldn't get flooded out when it rains. I'm sad to say that my camera fell in the ocean when we went to Nan Madol. I put it in a bag of rice for a couple days but I'm afraid it has gone the way of all the earth.
 
Brothers and Sisters:I think I have listened to enough cheesy church music to last me a lifetime. If anyone feels an inkling to send me something, some good uplifting, missionary appropraite cd's would be appreciated (I love Christmas music).
 
Mama: My transfer day is this next Wednesday Nov. 7 so it is a week after yours. The mail service is good here. I usually get letters from the US within a week or two so your letters sould get to me. I will most likely be in Pohnpei my whole mission.

No comments: