Mailing Address

Sister Amy Beutler
P.O. Box 2203
Kolonia FM 96941
Pohnpei

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Lelie,
I just got done with my call to mom and dad. It was good to hear their voices and see their faces again. It was good to see some brothers and sisters too. Sorry I wasn't able to talk to everyone. I ran out of time, but know that I love you all and would have sat and talked you all day if I could have.
I had a long tiring week in Guam. We did lots of running around and not enough sleeping. I was able to shop a little at ROSS to replace some clothing that is in pretty bad shape. 
All four of us got our four new Sisters safely back to Pohnpei Friday morning. My new companion is Sister Ioane. She is from American Samoa and is 23-years-old. The other new sisters on the island are Sister Ma'a also from A. Samoa, Sis. Roberts from New Zealand, and Sister Vave from California but she is Tongan. 
I was tranfered to the Kolonia East area. It was the Elders area before but they hardly ever went to that side of town so I feel like I'm pretty much white-washing it. The first little while has been a little hard but I know there are plenty of prepared people ready to hear from us. We just need to open our mouths with everyone. We have quite a few new people we've talked to that seem interested enough. We'll see how it goes in the returning appointments.
One of the pictures is of me and Sister Ioane when we first met. 
With Love,
Sister Beutler


No comments: